Every weekend in October you can have your own retreat at Twin Pines Camp. Get Away with friends, family, or as a couple.
Housing, breakfast, and spiritual guidance materials are provided.
You get to do whatever you want for the rest of the weekend; such as:
- shopping at the outlet mall/candle shops/or other specialty shops
- go for a hike and have a picnic
- drive or bicycle around the Poconos and enjoy the fall foliage
- check out local sites of interest, such as Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm, Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center, Bushkill Falls, or other sites (please check with the site to find out their COVID status)
- relax from your everyday routine by disconnecting
- get reconnected with Jesus
- take time to say "ahhh"
Find out off-camp options at Tripadvisor or Visit the Poconos.